Wednesday, August 26, 2020

8/25/20

iPod on Shuffle:
5:15 Angels Have Gone- David Bowie
Ellis Unit One- Steve Earle
Have You Seen me Lately, Joan?- UFO
My Dark Life- Elvis Costello
Only Dreaming- The Action
Exposure (Alt. Daryl Hall Take)- Robert Fripp
Someday I Will Be Free- The Gaylads
Jesus Will Fix It For You- Sonny Treadway
Glasgow Girl- Rodney Crowell
All I Can Do- The Alan Bown
Some Of Them- Ultravox
Been & Gone- Jon Cleary & The Absolute Monster Gentlemen
Get A Grip- NRBQ
Never My Love- Ken Stringfellow
Ring Them Bells (Live, Tell Tale Signs)- Bob Dylan
Hard To Believe- The Monkees
Sky Saw- Brian Eno
Couchmal- C.C. Adcock
Wait- The Beatles
Complicated- Rolling Stones

Miles Davis- In A Silent Way
Al Green- Call Me
The Datsuns- S/T
Marvin Gaye/Tammi Terrell- Easy
Stely Dan- Can't Buy A Thrill

No comments:

5/2/24

The Lemon Twigs- What We Know (Their first, cassette-only release, which I had never heard until today. Fantastic. Trippy. Like Macca's ...