Monday, June 8, 2020

6/7/20

Joe Henderson- In 'N' Out
Mavis Staples- One True Vine
Otis Rush- I'm Satisfied: The 1956-1962 Cobra, Chess & Duke Sides
v/a-Darker Than Blue: Soul from Jamdown 1973-1980
Andi Rae & The Back River Bullies- Last Time I Checked This Was A Free World & I Wasn't Anybody's Girl
Queen- Rock Montreal (Sides One & Two)
David Bowie- Aladdin Sane
David Bowie- Live Nassau Coliseum '76
Rolling Stones- December's Children (MONO)
Alice Cooper- Welcome To My Nightmare
v/a- Tighten Up Volume Two

iPod on Shuffle:
Vanishing Heart- Rustin Man
My Pretty One- World Party
Withered On The Vine- Nick Lowe
Jokerman- Bob Dylan
Satellite- Nine Inch Nails
Alice- Mott The Hoople
Terrifying Love- Marshall Crenshaw
I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water- John Boutte
Hands Of The Priestess- Steve Hackett
On This Day- Joe Lovano Nonet
What Do You Know- The Left Banke
Summer's Day Song- Paul McCartney





No comments:

5/1/24

The Lemon Twigs- A Dream Is All We Know (Just wow! Back for more, later.) Emahoy Tsege Mariam Gebru- Spielt Eigene Kompositionen Southern Cu...