Thursday, June 11, 2020

6/10/20

Average White Band & Ben E. King- Fool For You Anyway
Linda Ronstadt & Ann Savoy- Walk Away Renee

Lee Konitz- Motion
Gene Clark w/the Gosdin Brothers (MONO)
Cheap Trick- Special One
Genesis- Rock Theatre
Nick Piunti & The Complicated Men- Downtime
Tommy Ridgley- The Early 50's In New Orleans
Miles Davis- Bitches Brew (Sides Three & Four)
Steve Earle- I'll Never Get Out Of This World Alive
The Four Tops- Greatest Hits
The Meters- Rejuvenation
The Temptations- Greatest Hits

1 comment:

Bill said...

That's a wonderful version of Walk Away Renee. Might be my favorite. Making this the Cover of the Day caused me to listen to the whole album today. I had forgotten about the two Richard Thompson covers. Good stuff.

5/2/24

The Lemon Twigs- What We Know (Their first, cassette-only release, which I had never heard until today. Fantastic. Trippy. Like Macca's ...