Monday, April 27, 2020

4/26/20

Susan Cowsill- Just Believe it
The First Revolution Gospel Singers- I've Been Changed
Dorothy Love Coates- 99 1/2
The Dynamic Soul Superiors- Rain
Ada Richards- I'm Drunk And Real High In Spirit of God Pt. 1

Ike Quebec- It Might As Well Be Spring
Shelagh McDonald- Album
Dizzy Reece- Blues In Trinity
The Kinks- Face To Face
Henry Butler- Jazz Fest 2002
The Beatles' Second Album (MONO)
Jason Marsalis- Jazz Fest 2013
Bad Brains- I Against I
The Who Sell out (UK MONO)
Lesley Gore- My Town, My Guy, & Me

iPod on Shuffle:
(I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone- The Monkees
Sunday Blues- Marshall Crenshaw
She Can't Dance- Marshall Crenshaw
Whisper A Prayer For The Dying- Coverdale Page
Knockers- The Darkness
This Year's Girl- Elvis Costello
Shifting Heart- The Plugz
Love Is A Long Road- Tom Petty
Cold As Ice- Foreigner

Trombone Shorty- Jazz Fest 2010





No comments:

5/4/24

Charles Mingus- Blues & Roots Evi-Edna Ogholi- My Kind Of Music (Side One) His Lordship- S/T (Absolutely nuts! Relentless rock and roll ...