Tuesday, April 21, 2020

4/20/20

Wyldlife- Year Of The Snake

Huey Lewis & The News- When I Write The Book
Todd Rundgren- Courage (Live, 2008)
Todd Rundgren- Weakness (Live, 2008)

Elvis Costello- When I Was Cruel
Todd Rundgren- Initiation (Side One)
Bryan Ferry- In Your Mind
The Kinks- The Kink Kronikles (Sides One & Four)

iPod on Shuffle:
Tomorrow Never Knows- Bob Belden & Dianne Reeves
Shelter In The Rain- Irma Thomas
B'Boom- King Crimson
Don't Ever Let me Know- Bobby Fuller 4
Some Kind Of Wonderful- The Drifters
Kansas City- The Beatles
Jennings Farm Blues- Led Zeppelin
Rosie Won't You Please Come Home- The Kinks
All My Loving- Joel Paterson
Kinship- Bruford/Borstlap
Rok It To The Moon- The Stranglers

No comments:

5/4/24

Charles Mingus- Blues & Roots Evi-Edna Ogholi- My Kind Of Music (Side One) His Lordship- S/T (Absolutely nuts! Relentless rock and roll ...