Sunday, April 12, 2020

4/11/20

Eric Donaldson- I Think I Love You
Eric Donaldson- Norma Jean
Neil Finn- Heroes
Paul Gilbert- Be My Wife
Paul McCartney- Blackpool
Freddie King- Boogie Fuck

Rachael & Vilray-S/T
Thelonious Monk- Genius Of Modern Music Volume 2
Yes- The Yes Album (Steven Wilson Remix)
Utopia- Swing To The Right
Will Sexton- Don't Walk The Darkness
Iggy & The Stooges- Raw Power

iPod on Shuffle:
She Sells Sanctuary- The Cult
I'm Your Breadmaker- Slim Harpo
Gone Is The Sad Man- Timebox
I Wanna Stay Home- Jellyfish
Everybody Knows My Name- The Doughboys
I Talk To The Wind- Giles, Giles & Fripp
I Didn't Know Myself- NRBQ
I Am Waiting- Ollabelle
Happier Alone- Mansion Harlots
I Feel Love- Paul Gilbert
I'm Gone- Valley Lodge
I Had The Craziest Dream- Dizzy Reece
Everybody's Falling In Love- World Party
I Can't Stop Now- The Humblebums
One- The Bee Gees
Courage- Todd Rundgren

The Who- WHO (Side One)
Bruce Springsteen- The Rising

iPod on Shuffle:
I Got Rhythm- Patto
Only 15- Squeeze
We Were Lucky- Wilco
Life Will Pass You By- Kaleidoscope
Tuesday- The Mellow Yellow
Ladybird- Tears For Fears
No Thing On Me- Curtis Mayfield
Parlez Nouz A Boire- Lil' Band O'Gold
Now She's Gone- Steve Earle
Wouldn't it Be Nice- The Beach Boys
Profit Stop- Herlin Riley
Drum Song- Willie Lindo





No comments:

5/4/24

Charles Mingus- Blues & Roots Evi-Edna Ogholi- My Kind Of Music (Side One) His Lordship- S/T (Absolutely nuts! Relentless rock and roll ...