Friday, January 24, 2020

1/23/20

Playing Hooky: Volume 3: Spotify Playlist
Lady Friend- The Byrds
I've Got Something On My Mind- The Left Banke
Lysistrata- Utopia
She Will Have Her Way- Neil Finn
When I Was Part Of Your Picture- P.P. Arnold
(Baby) You Don't Have To Tell Me- The Walker Brothers
Father To the Man- Chris Price
Happier Alone- Mansion Harlots
Make Believe- Joan Jett
Tell It To The Rain- The Four Seasons
My Before & After- Cotton Mather
Far From Eaten Out- The John Sally Ride
Floating Down- Cheap Trick
Everybody Knows My Name- The Doughboys

"Big" John Patton- Oh Baby!
Grant Green- Slick: Live At Oil Can Harry's
Humble Pie- S/T
Archie Shepp- Mama Too Tight
Ambrose Akinmusire- When The Heart Emerges Glistening (Sides One & Two)
Cheap Trick- Busted
Hall & Oates- Change Of Season




No comments:

4/26/24

New Orleans Klezmer All-Stars- Tipish (First album in 15 years! And it's a good one!) Billy Nicholls- Would You Believe? (Legendary &quo...