Tuesday, January 21, 2020

1/20/20

For What It's Worth: Spotify Playlist
Going Places- Paul Weller
Baby Blue- P.P. Arnold
Nobody- Larry Williams, Johnny "Guitar" Watson & Kaleidoscope
Keep Happy- Papa Mali
For What It's Worth- Lou Rawls
Stop- Howard Tate
You Cried Wolf- Todd Rundgren
Refuse To Be Saved- Elvis Costello & The Roots
You Need Loving- Small Faces
Rambling Pony No. 2- Fleetwood Mac
Anotherloverholeinyohead- Prince
Natchez Shopping Blues- Olu Dara
Fortune Teller- Jon Cleary
Rainin' In My Heart- Slim Harpo
Bust A Move- Young MC

David Bowie- I Can't Read '97

Grant Green- Street Of Dreams
Laura Nyro- More Than A New Discovery (New MONO mix)
Johnny Griffin- A Blowing Session

Irma Thomas- Two Winters Long
Billy Nicholls- Daytime Girl
Timi Yuro- What's A Matter Baby

Southern Culture On The Skids- The Kudzu Ranch
Herbie Hancock- The New Standard
Warren Zevon- S/T

iPod on Shuffle:
Smoke Gets In Your Eyes- Thelonious Monk
Red Eyeliner- P. Hux
Love In A Dangerous Time- Hall & Oates
You Set The Scene- Love
Wild East- Ian Hunter
The Happiest Days Of Our Lives- Pink Floyd
I Can't Make It Alone- Lou Rawls
Too Much Time- Captain Beefheart
Put Out The Fire- Queen
Taxman- The Beatles
Flames- Elmer Gantry's Velvet Opera
I Am What I Am- Adrian Belew
Candy's Room- Bruce Springsteen
Johnny Come Lately- Steve Earle
Though It Hurts Me Badly- P.P. Arnold








3 comments:

Bill said...

That was all in one day??!?!? I'm envious...

How did the Costello/Roots sound? I haven't spun that one in awhile. I think I enjoyed the thought of it more than the execution.

And the Zevon album is a top 5 all time for me.

Sal Nunziato said...

I really...still...like the EC/Roots records.

Bill said...

Guess I'll have to give it another spin!

4/27/24

Mance Lipscomb- Texas Sharecropper & Songster Earl King- Street Parade U-Roy- Version Galore Paul Weller- Wake Up The Nation The Kinks- ...