Saturday, December 21, 2019

12/20/19

Anthony Williams- Lifetime
The Who- New Haven, 12/15/79
The Who- WHO
UFO- Phenomenon
UFO- Live At Electric Ballroom, 1974
Milk N Cookies- S/T

Thad Jones- April In Paris
Wayne Shorter- The All Seeing Eye
Bud Powell- Un Poco Loco

Don Wilkerson- The Texas Twister

iPod on Shuffle:
Hot Time In The Old Town- John Boutte
Rock Of Ages- Bryan Ferry
Going All The Way- The Squires
I Got My Mojo Working- The Rotary Connection
Papa Was A Rolling Stone (Acapella)- The Temptations
Creeque Alley- Mamas & Papas
Woman Of The World- Marvin Gaye
Kill My Baby- Nick Curran & The Lowlifes
Do It Now- Paul McCartney
How Do I Say I Don't Love You Anymore- Lou Rawls
Absolutely Sweet Marie (Take 1 Alt.)- Bob Dylan
Sunday- David Bowie
All I Want- Patty Smyth
Walls (No. 3) - Tom Petty
You Are That Special One- Marvin Gaye
Runaway Girl- U-Roy
On The Wings Of A Nightingale- The Everly Brothers
Armenia City In The Sky- The Who
Hang On Paul- Nazz
Old Times Again- Raisins In The Sun
Lenny- Supergrass
Live Til I Die- The Darkness
Rebel Music- Charlie Hunter Quintet
Heart-Shaped Bruise- Elvis Costello & Emmylou Harris
Night Beat- Chuck Berry
Just One Victory (Live)- Todd Rundgren's Utopia
Have You Seen My Baby- Ringo Starr





No comments:

5/1/24

The Lemon Twigs- A Dream Is All We Know (Just wow! Back for more, later.) Emahoy Tsege Mariam Gebru- Spielt Eigene Kompositionen Southern Cu...