Sunday, November 24, 2019

11/23/19

Robert Mosley- Crazy 'Bout My Baby
Tages- Crazy 'Bout My Baby

iPod on Shuffle:
All Through The Night- Raspberries
Lavender Lane- The Kinks
Silver Bird- U-Roy
We're Gonna Groove- Led Zeppelin
Every Sound I Heard- Colin Blunstone
Do I Have To Come Right Out And Say It- Buffalo Springfield
Yellow Balloon- Yellow Balloon
Let Me Dream If I Want To- Mink DeVille
Tonight- Mike Viola
Baby Baby (I Still Love You)- Cinderella
The Red Brick- Jeff Tweedy
Please Don't Leave Me- Nick Curran & the Lowlifes
Poor Poor Pitiful Me- Warren Zevon

The Rockets- S/T
Gary Moore- Still Got The Blues
Motley Crue- S/T
Aerosmith- Get Your Wings
King Crimson- Live At The Orpheum 2014
New Tony Williams Lifetime- Believe It

iPod on Shuffle:
Exquisitely Bored- Pete Townshend
Baby My Heart- Bobby Fuller 4
Downtown Train- Tom Waits
Sexy MF- Prince
California Soul- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Abraham, Martin & John- The Move
Attitude- The Replacements
Baby Strange- T.Rex
Bad Days- Adrian Belew
Love Lost Love- UFO
Baby RU Anudder Monster- Second Hand
The Lovers That Never Were- Paul McCartney
Monkey Man- The Specials
St. Augustine In Hell- Sting
You Used To Drive Me Around- Jon Auer
Some Like It Hot (Live)- Robert Palmer
The Healing Game (Jazz Version)- Van Morrison


No comments:

5/2/24

The Lemon Twigs- What We Know (Their first, cassette-only release, which I had never heard until today. Fantastic. Trippy. Like Macca's ...