Sunday, November 17, 2019

11/16/19

Sonny Sharrock - Ask The Ages

iPod on Shuffle:
Love Me In A Special Way- DeBarge
Yellow Submarine- The Beatles
Heart Of The City- Nick Lowe
Public Servant- Todd Rundgren
Man To Man- Lord Creator
Book Of Moses- Tom Waits
I Don't Believe My Race Is Run- Dion
Summer, Highland Falls- Billy Joel
I Get High On You (Version One)- Sly & The Family Stone
Life Is A Dream- Noel Harrison
Riding High- The Everly Brothers
I Want To Know- Living Colour
Sometimes I Wonder- Jon Cleary & The AMG
Confirmation Bias- The Darkness
Do It Again- The Beach Boys

Tom Petty- Full Moon Fever
Cliff Richard- Love Is Forever
The Band- S/T (2019 Remix)
Hall & Oates- Change Of Season
Metallica- Master Of Puppets
The Jam- Setting Sons

iPod on Shuffle:
Break It All- Los Shakers
The Hammer- Motorhead
Strange Groove- World Party
Sad Girl- Supergrass
Baby I'm Trying- Alton Ellis
She Makes Me- Queen
Sober- Tool

No comments:

5/2/24

The Lemon Twigs- What We Know (Their first, cassette-only release, which I had never heard until today. Fantastic. Trippy. Like Macca's ...