Friday, September 27, 2019

9/26/19

ELO- From Out Of Nowhere
The Replacements- Gudbuy t'Jane
The Replacements- Achin' To Be (Bearsville Version)
The Replacements & Tom Waits- If Only You Were Lonely
The Replacements & Tom Waits- I Can Help
The Replacements- Talent Show (Demo)
The Replacements- Dance On My Planet
The Beatles- Goodbye (Home Demo)
The Beatles- The Ballad Of John & Yoko (Take 7)
The Beatles- Old Brown Shoe (Take 2)
The Beatles- Octopus Garden (Take 9)
The Beatles- You Never Give Me Your Money (Take 36)

John Coltrane- Blue World
The Cars- Panorama (Bonus Tracks)
Shelby Lynne- Just A Little Lovin'
Max Romeo & The Upsetters- War Ina Babylon
Bruce Springsteen- Magic (Side One)
Paul Weller- Illumination
Syd Barrett- The Madcap Laughs
Etta James Rocks The House
Prince Buster Sings His Hit Song "Ten Commandments"
Joel Paterson- Let It Be Guitar: Joel Paterson Plays the Beatles









3 comments:

Troy said...

Not surprised to see new ELO on there!

Rodger Stroup said...

Right to the Sessions, I see. I admire your ability to do that! I started with Abbey Road proper, but the Sessions discs are next up.

Sal Nunziato said...

Rodger,
I've had the files for a week. I did my best to hold out, but I broke down and cherry picked out of curiousity.
My UPS driver usually comes around 5:30, but I have to go out at 4PM, so I took a walk around the hood and found him and made him give me the box right off the truck. I didn't get the super deluxe, only the 3 LP set. So far I've listened to the album proper, and Record One of the sessions. Absolutely worth the wait.

5/4/24

Charles Mingus- Blues & Roots Evi-Edna Ogholi- My Kind Of Music (Side One) His Lordship- S/T (Absolutely nuts! Relentless rock and roll ...