Thursday, September 26, 2024

9/25/24

Mike Viola- Rock Of Boston
(This record agitated me. Not what I was hoping for. I''ll try again...maybe.)

David Bowie- Hunky Dory
Elvis Costello- Out Of Our Idiot!
Queen- Duck Soup: Best of The 80's/90's (Personal Playlist)

Terry Adams- Holy Tweet

(His cover of "Indian Love Call" is worth the price of admission.)

Peter & Gordon- Lady Godiva
David Bowie- Toy

Oasis- (What's The Story) Morning Glory?

(I would really love to hear this record cleaned up and toned down. It's relentless, and not always in a good way.)

Steve Earle & The Dukes (& Duchesses)- The Low Highway

(His best, I think. Def my fave.)

Ron Wood- I've Got My Own Album To Do
Diana Ross- Diana (Chic Mix)






2 comments:

cmealha said...

Toy has become one of my favorite Bowie albums

Anonymous said...

Out of Our Idiot is one of the great compilations.

- Paul in DK

9/27/24

Ornette Coleman- Virgin Beauty Link Wray- S/T David Bowie- I'm Only Dancing (The Soul Tour '74) v/a- Burning Wood's Reggae Birth...