Friday, August 30, 2024

8/29/24

Hollie Cook- Vessel of Love
(Paul Cook's daughter and one time Slit's 2022 reggae release. Really trippy, more Massive Attack than trad reggae, but I really enjoyed this.)

Aerosmith- Rocks (Quad Mix)
(My all time favorite hard rock record. Lots of audio surprises on this Quad mix. I guess you might need to know the album inside and out to spot the differences. Great stuff.)

Prince Buster- Back To Where It All Began: The Blue Beat Singles (RSD Release)

Gillan- Glory Road

(First time hearing this 1980 release. Read a great review. Giilan's solo years slipped by me. Meh. Kinda bored me.)

Living Colour- Time's Up
Southern Culture On The Skids- At Home With...
Dave Edmunds- Closer To The Flame
Hoodoo Gurus- Blow Your Cool

Best songs of the day:



No comments:

9/16/24

Michael Chapman- Fully Qualified Survivor v/a- Goldband Blues (Personal Playlist) Creole And Chinafrica- Journey From Creation 1975-1985 Gan...