Saturday, July 6, 2024

7/5/24

Fantastic Cat- Now That's What I Call Fantastic Cat
(Great new record featuring my excellent new theme song.)

  

 

The Zombies- R.I.P.
Roxy Music- Stranded
XTC- Mummer
Roxy Music- Siren
XTC- Waxworks

Thin Lizzy- Renegade
(Underrated! Not sure why Lizzy fans dismiss this one. It's a killer.)


The Kinks- Greatest Hits (U.S MONO)
(Short and sweet, but still one of my favorite comps.)

The Heartbreakers- L.A.M.F.: The Found '77 Masters

The "5" Royales- Baby, Don't Do It
(Try NOT singing "Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it." It's impossible.)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Cat is my favorite rock album so far this year.

Don’t do it. Don’t do it….I couldn’t help myself.

And speaking of the Kinks, on Spotify today there were a bunch of genre-based playlists. The image for glam was their Misfits album cover. WTF?

- Paul in DK

10/4/24

The Band- Stage Fright (Todd Rundgren Mix) Stevie Wonder- Innervisions Irma Thomas- After The Rain Little Feat- Sailin’ Shoes iPod on Shuffl...