Tuesday, July 2, 2024

7/1/24

Grateful Dead- American Beauty
David Hidalgo & Louie Perez- The Long Goodbye

The Jam- Setting Sons
(Good record, but I think it's their weakest.)

Lake Street Dive- Good Together (five songs)

(This just didn't work for me.)

Todd Rundgren- Liars Live

(One of my very favorite tours getting a vinyl release in August. Digital already out.)

Frankie Siragusa- Goodbye My Love (Lost Songs Of the Beatles Covered & Rediscovered)
(Yes it's a covers album AND it's a Beatles' covers album but this is NOT just a Beatles' covers album! Brilliant.)

The Jam- Sound Affects

The Jam- The Gift
(This concludes listening to the entire Jam catalogue in a week.)

The Monkees- Personal Playlist
Tammi Terrell- Irresistible

iPod on Shuffle:
So Fine- The Lemon Twigs
Six Broken Soldiers- King's X
Suit Of Lights- Elvis Costello
Gimme My Money Back- Ernie Holland
Rosie Won't You Please Come Home- The Kinks
Disengage (Alt. Take)- Robert Fripp & Daryl Hall
Fire Fire- Motorhead
Mustapha- Queen
What Is Success- Allen Toussaint
Stealin'- Dr. John






1 comment:

Michael Giltz said...

Box of Rain is on a loop at my cafe of choice and I fall hard for it every time.

7/3/24

Henry Mancini- Experiment In Terror (Thanks BBJ!) Paul Williams- Someday Man Fats Domino- Legendary Masters Series Pete Townshend- White Cit...