Thursday, June 20, 2024

6/19/24

Paul McCartney- Ram

Paul Weller- Wake Up The Nation (10th Anniversary Remix)
(Mixed reviews on this remix, but I dig it.)

John Cale- POPtical Illusion
John Cale- Mercy

The Style Council- Confessions Of A Pop Group
(I can't believe this record gets trashed. It's gorgeous!)

Faith No More- The Real Thing (the hits and a few more)
Todd Rundgren- Faithful

Bee Gees- 1st (Kevin Gray Stereo Cut)

(Their best. And this KG cut is stunning!)

Keith Hudson-Flesh Of My Skin, Blood Of My Blood

(Hey ardent reggae non-supporters, try this one.)

Lou Rawls- Feelin' Good
(Coolest record you'll listen to today, if you listen to it. I'll give you two.)







1 comment:

Michael Giltz said...

Up next? The Bee Gees! Whatta ya say?

9/27/24

Ornette Coleman- Virgin Beauty Link Wray- S/T David Bowie- I'm Only Dancing (The Soul Tour '74) v/a- Burning Wood's Reggae Birth...