Thursday, March 21, 2024

3/20/24

The Messthetics And James Brandon Lewis- S/T (four songs)
(Really wasn't a Fugazi fan, but Fugazi playing jazz with James Brandon Lewis intrigued me. Lasted four songs. Not appealing at all.)

Lazy Lester- S/T (Flyright)
(Swampy good!)

Paul McCartney- Egypt Station (Explorer's Edition, Record 3)
(A couple of really good bonus tracks.)

Renaissance- Ashes Are Burning (Side Two)
(One of my very favorite Side Twos. Side One ain't so bad, either.)

Temple Of The Dog- S/T
(Better than any Pearl Jam or Soundgarden record.)

Prince- Rave Un2 The Joy Fantastic
(This record is underrated and really holds up. Title track, Sheryl Crow cover, "Love You, Don't Trust You" and "Pretty Man" all standouts.)

Prince- Lovesexy
(This is probably a better record than I think it is. It reminds me of a lousy time. It triggers something and I end up not liking most of it because of the memories attached to it. I'm sure I'm not being fair.)


 



1 comment:

cmealha said...

Lovesexy is a way much better album than you think it is.

5/7/24

Traffic- When The Eagle Flies Steve Winwood- S/T (I had a dream about buying both of those records and being really excited, as if I had fou...