Tuesday, February 27, 2024

2/26/24

Rush- Power Windows
(This is where I most likely got off the Rush bus until many years later. This bears little resemblance to the band I loved, but that said, if those earlier records didn't exist and this was the first Rush record I had heard, I'd say it is one of the better records of the 80's.)

Pink Floyd- The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn (MONO)
(This came up on Threads. Someone had never heard it before and was gobsmacked...of course. Might as well dig in.)

Jellyfish- Bellybutton (2023 Listener Edition)
(I was so disappointed with the remastering on this new edition, I sold it. Then, I was curious if the new Ortofon cartridge would make a difference, so I bought it again. It's better. Not much better, but it will do. The new remaster is a disaster.)

iPod on Shuffle:
December Rain- John Cale
Seeing It As You Really Are- Hawkwind
Long Long Long- The Beatles
International Feel/Le Feel Internacionale- Todd Rundgren
A Hard Day’s Night- Pat Kelly
All My Stars Aligned- St. Vincent
Saving Grace- Todd Rundgren
Mystery Pacific- Django Reinhardt
Love Of The Common Man- The Lovemongers
Submission- Sex Pistols
Mercy, Sweet Moan- The Black Crowes
Hurtsome Body- Leon Russell
Shake My Tree- Coverdale Page
Honaloochie Boogie- Mott The Hoople
Different Girl- Swag
Pretty Words- Elvis Costello
Private Life- Grace Jones
Is This The World We Created?- Queen



No comments:

5/7/24

Traffic- When The Eagle Flies Steve Winwood- S/T (I had a dream about buying both of those records and being really excited, as if I had fou...