Ian Hunter & The Rant Band- When I'm President (Side One)
The Rails- Other People
Galactic- Tchompitoulas E.P.
The Beatles- Beatles For Sale (UK MONO)
John Cale- Mercy
The Maytals- Essential Artist Collection
Los Straitjackets- Rock En Espanol Vol. 1
The Black Crowes- Lions
Saturday, January 21, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9/26-27/2026
Irma Thomas- Time Is On My Side: The Best Of…(1992) **** The Rumble- Ain’t No Dying (2026) **** The Time-S/T (1981) ***1/2 Rush- Permanent V...
-
Danny Ray- All The Best (1980) **** (Solid collection of roots reggae, featuring "Revolution Rock," a song many, including myself,...
-
Harry Connick Jr.- Lofty's Roach Souffle- ***1/2 (Good record, if a bit long. But it pays off big time with the last song.) Jimmy Wither...
-
Mavis Staples- Sad And Beautiful World (2025) **** Michael Kiwanuka- Home Again (2012) ***1/2 Charlie Hunter- Space Bomb (2026) **** McGough...
1 comment:
I've cued up the John Cale, but won't listen till I finish my best of 2022 listening in a week or two (before the Grammys).
Post a Comment