Tuesday, August 27, 2024

8/26/24

Donovan- Greatest Hits

Aerosmith- Get Your Wings (Quad Mix)
(Thanks to our Burning Wood friend Randy, I now know that Quad mixes contain a number of different takes and mixes, of course. This one was fun!)

Yabby You & King Tubby- King Tubby's Prophesy Of Dub
The Lovin' Spoonful- French 60's E.P. Collection

Neu!- '75
Jackie Mittoo- Macka Fat
Hoodoo Gurus- Mars Needs Guitars

(Best trifecta of the day.)

The Kinks- The Kink Kontroversy (Kevin Gray MONO Master)

New Radicals- Maybe You've Been Brainwashed, Too
(This always ends up being the best thing I listened to. I can't say enough about this record.)




1 comment:

Michael Giltz said...

I really enjoyed Neu! which I didn't expect.

9/16/24

Michael Chapman- Fully Qualified Survivor v/a- Goldband Blues (Personal Playlist) Creole And Chinafrica- Journey From Creation 1975-1985 Gan...