Sunday, August 11, 2024

8/10/24

Billie Holiday- On Verve (Personal Picks)
Li'l Queenie & The Percolators- Home

v/a- Surf Exotica

(I enjoyed the Don Ho track. But this got old fast.)

The Beatles- Please Please Me (Stereo)

The Merry-Go-Round- The Best Of
(Some of the best tracks never made the album. Here are two.)



Grateful Dead- American Beauty (Kevin Gray Master)
(Holy shit! This pressing is jaw dropping!)

Grateful Dead- S/T (Debut)
(That Kevin Gray cut above put me in the mood.)

Led Zeppelin- In Through The Out Door
Ike & Tina Turner- Greatest Hits
The Lemon Twigs- Personal Playlist

The Who- My Generation (Japanese True Stereo)

(The definitive pressing, in my opinion.)





1 comment:

Michael Giltz said...

I don't own a turntable but you're making me want to buy American Beauty (Gray)! I'll check out Reckoning

9/16/24

Michael Chapman- Fully Qualified Survivor v/a- Goldband Blues (Personal Playlist) Creole And Chinafrica- Journey From Creation 1975-1985 Gan...