Sunday, November 5, 2023

11/4/24

iPod on Shuffle:
Underdog- Sly & The Family Stone
War Is Over- John Holt
I Don’t Know For Sure- Husker Du
Raoul & The Kings Of Spain- Tears For Fears
Le Feel Internacionale (vocal stems)- Todd Rundgren
Touched By The Sun- Carly Simon
Ooh Child- The Posies
Mad Mad Mad- Tommy McCook & The Supersonics
Day O Ska- Prince Buster
The Boxer- Simon & Garfunkel
Since I Lost My Baby- The Temptations
Dreaming From The Waist (Live)- The Who
London Social Degree- Billy Nichols
She Never Let Me Down- Graham Parker 
Ain’t Nothing Like The Real Thing- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Deny- The Clash
Charangaringa- Joe Bataan
Never Be One Until We Are Two- Tim Christensen
1000 Dollar Car- The Bottlerockets

Aardvark- S/T
Hawkwind- Hall Of The Mountain Grill
Motorhead- Another Perfect Day



No comments:

5/7/24

Traffic- When The Eagle Flies Steve Winwood- S/T (I had a dream about buying both of those records and being really excited, as if I had fou...