Saturday, September 2, 2023

9/1/23

iPod on Shuffle:
Quiet Joys Of Brotherhood- Fairport Convention
Just Remember I Love You- Paul Bertolino
Disguises- The Who
It's Over- Electric Light Orchestra
Our Sweet Love- The Beach Boys
I Don't See You Laughing Now- Marshall Crenshaw
I Love You- The Pipettes
Lookin' For Another Pure Love- Stevie Wonder
Moments (Acoustic Version)- Sandy Denny
Writing- Elton John
Gina- Giorgio Moroder
Technicolor Dream- Gallagher & Lyle
Touring- The Ramones
The Motivator- T.Rex
We And Dem- Bob Marley & The Wailers

V/A- Licensed To SKA: Studio One 007
Marshall Crenshaw- Personal Playlist
Dusty Springfield- Dusty In Memphis
Duke Ellington • Charlie Mingus • Max Roach- Money Jungle
Peter Tosh- Legalize It
The Rolling Stones- Out Of Our Heads (UK MONO)
The Kinks- Face To Face (MONO)
Ted Nugent- S/T


No comments:

5/7/24

Traffic- When The Eagle Flies Steve Winwood- S/T (I had a dream about buying both of those records and being really excited, as if I had fou...