Monday, August 28, 2023

8/27/23

Herbert von Karajan- Debussy: La Mer • Prelude A L'Apres • Midi D'Un Faune
Karl Bohn- Beethoven Symphonie Nr. 6>Pastorale
Marshall Crenshaw- S/T
Paul & Linda McCartney- Ram
Allen Toussaint- The Bright Mississippi
Margaret Glaspy- Echo The Diamond

45s
XTC- Toys
Elton John- Philadelphia Freedom
The Orlons- Envy (In My Eyes)
The Casuals- Caroline
The Toys- May My Heart Be Cast Into Stone
The Four Tops- Reach Out (I'll Be There)
Alive And Kicking- Tighter, Tighter
Chad & Jeremy- A Summer Song
Hale & Hushabyes- Yes Sir That's My Baby
Captain Sensible- Wot!
The Platters- With This Ring
Willie Tee- The First Taste Of Hurt
Foster Sylvers- Misdemeanor

Fountains Of Wayne- S/T
Lenny Kravitz- Let Love Rule
Abba- S/T

2 comments:

Michael Giltz said...

It's classical music day, at the Nunziato compound! That caught my eye, followed by some truly classic albums (Ram/Crenshaw) but nothing will stop "He said 'Captain.' I said "Wot?"' from staying in my head for the next few hours. Thank you, shuffle!

Sal Nunziato said...

I was playing 45s, not the iPod on shuffle, which means I chose to play "Wot!" Yeah, it doesn't go away quickly enough.

5/8/24

World Party- Dumbing Up (Probably the weakest of Wallinger's five WP albums, but it does include five of his best songs. Just that the o...