Thursday, July 29, 2021

7/28/21

iPod on Shuffle:
Bleeding Roses- Tito & Tarantula
Animal Farm- The Kinks
Hackensack- Glenn Tilbrook
In The Midnight Hour- The Jam
You've Got A Habit Of Leaving- Davy Jones & The Lower Third
Last War (Jah Jah Children Arise)- Zap Pow
Some Kind Of Blues- NRBQ
Speak Now, Or Forever Hold Your Peace- Cheap Trick
'92 Suburu- Fountains Of Wayne
Save The Last Dance For Me- Robin Zander
You're All I Want- Prince
Brontosaurus- The Move

The Mighty Diamonds- Never Get Weary (Side One)
Lou Reed- Set The Twilight Reeling
Larry Young- Mother Ship (Side One)
Sade- The Best Of (Sides One, Two & Three)
Aerosmith- Rocks




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, haven’t listened to that Lou Reed album in quite some time. How’d it strike you?

Bill

Sal Nunziato said...

Bill,
It was as if I was hearing it for the first time. I hadn't remembered anything about it. I enjoyed it. Some real winners, and in typical Lou fashion, a few real losers. But overall, solid. He plays all the guitars and the guitar sound on the record is excellent.

Anonymous said...

I’ll have to give it a go. I listened to New Sensations not too long ago. It remains one of my favorite of his albums. It might have helped that I saw him live for the first time on that tour, with Robert Quine on guitar.

Bill

5/1/24

The Lemon Twigs- A Dream Is All We Know (Just wow! Back for more, later.) Emahoy Tsege Mariam Gebru- Spielt Eigene Kompositionen Southern Cu...