Monday, April 12, 2021

4/11/21

Charlie Haden/Hank Jones- Steal Away: Spirituals, Hymns and Folk Songs
Grant Green- Green Street
The Psycho Sisters- Up On The Chair, Beatrice
The Beatles- Sgt. Pepper (Stereo Remix) (Side One)
The Paragons With Roslyn Sweat
Tears For Fears- Everybody Loves A Happy Ending
The Left Banke- Walk Away Renee/Pretty Ballerina
Utopia- Swing To The Right
Living Colour- Shade
Queen- A Night At The Opera








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you listened to it on a Monday, but that Haden/Jones album is a sweet choice on a lazy Sunday morning.

Bill

Sal Nunziato said...

Actually Bill, it was Sunday. The post goes up a day later. And you are soooo right. Perfect for a Sunday morning.

Anonymous said...

Ah, right--I need to get a new calendar. :)

I was playing that album at work a number of years ago and someone wandered into my office and asked why I was listening to church music on a work day.\

Bill

9/26-27/2026

Irma Thomas- Time Is On My Side: The Best Of…(1992) **** The Rumble- Ain’t No Dying (2026) **** The Time-S/T (1981) ***1/2 Rush- Permanent V...